TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of TEJUS Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue using TEJUS if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
TEJUS owns the intellectual property rights for all material on TEJUS website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from TEJUS for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You are restricted from all of the following:
- Republishing material from TEJUS
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from TEJUS
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from TEJUS
- Redistribute content from TEJUS
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing without our permissions
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, TEJUS and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between TEJUS and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Changes to site and these Terms and Conditions
This site and these terms and conditions may be revised, changed, update or modified by TEJUS with or without notice. So please review these terms and conditions on a regular basis for changes.